I want to register my child for the current 2020-21 school year.
My child is new to PWPSD, or new to the school in which they are registering for the 2020-21 school year.
1. Click the New Student Registration link to register them in the current 2020-2021 school year.
2. Create an account, or sign in to your existing InfoSnap account if you already have children enrolled at a PWPSD school. If you have problems creating an account, please review our step-by-step "How to Register Online" webpage or contact your school office.
- Complete the form. You will need to upload scans or photos of:
- your child's birth certificate
- a piece of mail showing your home address
- any court orders affecting your child
3. You will be contacted after your application has been approved by the school office.
My child is already registered at a PWPSD school
My child is returning to the school they attended in June, or transferring to a PWPSD feeder school.
1. Parents of returning students will be emailed a Snap Code in September. You will need it to complete the form.
- The Returning Student Update Form is used to to update existing demographic information currently on file, such as your home address and emergency contact numbers.
Other helpful information
- In August, school supplies lists, school fees, and Kindergarten start-up dates are posted under the Registration tab on all school websites. See list of PWPSD school websites.
- Read more about how PWPSD collects and uses personal information for education purposes in the PDF below: