K-12 Registration for the Current 2021-22 School Year
I want to register my child for the current 2021-22 school year.
My child is new to PWPSD, or new to the school in which I am registering them in for the 2021-22 school year.
1. Click the New Student Registration link to register in the CURRENT 2021-22 school year.
2. Create an account, or sign in to your existing InfoSnap account if you already have children enrolled at a PWPSD school. If you have problems creating an account, please review our step-by-step "How to Register Online" webpage or contact your school office.
- Complete the form. You will need to upload scanned copies or photos of:
- your child's birth certificate
- a piece of mail showing your home address
- any court orders affecting your child
3. You will be contacted after your application has been approved by the school office.
My child is already registered at a PWPSD school.
Returning Student Update Form for September
My child is returning to the school they attended in June, or transferring to a PWPSD *feeder school.
1. Parents of returning students will be emailed a Snap Code in September. You will need it to complete the form as soon as possible.
- The Returning Student Update Form is used to update existing demographic information currently on file, such as your home address and emergency contact numbers.
*A feeder school is any PWPSD school that eventually sends its students to a different PWPSD school for junior/high school.
Other Helpful Information
As of the 2021-22 school year, new student registrations cannot be accepted/approved until the school receives either a legal Canadian identification or a 'Temporary Declaration of Legal Name and Age for Canadian Citizens' certificate. Once sent in, Parents/Guardians will have 30 days to send in the valid legal Canadian identification.
Please click the linked title above to download or open this form; once completed, email the form to the school of attendance. See list of PWPSD school websites.
Read more about how PWPSD collects and uses personal information for education purposes by clicking the linked title.