How to Register Online
Online registration at PWPSD:
Register your child for school from the comfort of your own home.
Peace Wapiti Public School Division (PWPSD) offers online registration. Avoid long line-ups at the school office – register your child using our simple online process. Schools provide computer access to those who do not have Internet service. A birth certificate and proof of residency are required for in-person or online registration.
It’s easy. Here’s how:
- Visit www.pwpsd.ca/registration and then click the Registration button for the year you are registering (upcoming year or current year). For a returning student, or a student who is transferring from a PWPSD feeder school, click the Returning Student Update Form to review/update current information on file.
- If you don’t have an account, click the Create Account button and complete the form.
- Sign in to your account to be directed to the online registration form.
- Enter the student’s first and last names, and their date of birth. Click the Add Student button.
- Read the introduction and click the Next button to advance to the validation page.
- Answer the two questions found on the validation page. Click the Next button.
- Complete the student registration form. Click Submit. If you missed any information, you will be prompted.
- A submission confirmation page will display when the form is completed*. To register another child, click the “add another student” link. Enter the student’s first and last name, and date of birth. To save time, check the “Yes, please snap available information” option. When you are finished, click the “Save & Log Out” link.
Registration is not complete until it has been approved by your school office. If you are unable to upload scanned copies of your child’s birth certificate and proof of residency, please bring them to the school office. Other documents, such as custody information, may be required by the school office.
Need help? Contact your school for assistance.
A printable PDF of these instructions is provided below.